The Master-ASA Mission
A Master-ASA designee’s mission is to facilitate late in life moves in such a way as to ensure that senior adult clients and their families have access to professionals with a full appreciation for the unique circumstances occurring in transactions involving older adults and the competency to ensure their successful completion.
Let’s face it, you lead a busy life. If you are like most families, you haven’t had the conversations you need to have to begin to plan a smooth transition for Mom and Dad. This is just one of the ways a Master-ASA can help – to being the conversation process.
Ask for my information reports today.
- What do I do will all my stuff?
- Top 7 questions to ask any Agent.
- What you need to know about insurance.
- Renting out of Canada.
- Transition Management Q&A
- What’s changed in Real Estate?
- Will your next move be your Choice? Or will Circumstances rule?